Starting from 25th July 2021, you can easily report minor traffic accidents via “Traffic Accidents Services” in the “eTraffic” mobile application, or by visiting one of the branches of the insurance company of the party at fault, or by filling and completing the declaration form. It’s necessary that you take pictures of the damages related to the accident and move the vehicles out of the traffic flow.

“You can call (65001318 or 17218700) to request towing services in case you are unable to move the vehicle.

Click here to download Accident Form